Liberty Hill, TX Day Care Programs
We offer a choice of 2, 3, or 5 days per week with full day or half day options. We provide all meals and snacks.
Kids of different ages have different needs. We have tailored our programs at our child care near Liberty Hill, TX to meet the development needs of your child, while nurturing their growth.
Fortify your child’s first few steps in learning; call us now at 512-966-1106 if you want your child to take part in these programs we offer:
- Twos & Early Preschool
- Kindergarten Readiness Preschool
- After-School Program
- Non-School Day Camps
- Summer Camps
- Extended care to 7:30 PM
Key Benefits for You and Your Child at Hilltop Children’s Center – a child care near Liberty Hill, TX:
- Liberty Hill ISD Transportation will pick up and drop off at our Center.
- Exceptionally small classes (10:1 ratio ; less than State minimum standards)
- S.T.E.M. education Activities
- Homework help with elementary students
- Children have a rest period from 1 to 3 PM
- Grace, courtesy, and moral values are part of our daily curriculum
We provide healthy meals and snacks planned by a Dietitian. All meals and snacks are prepared fresh on-site:
- Fresh Fruits and Vegetables with Every Snack and Meal
- No High-Fructose Corn Syrup
- Organic 1% Milk
- Lower Fat or Sugar Options
- No Preservatives and Synthetic Food Dyes
- Peanut-free Center
Our comprehensive curriculum is thematically organized and includes learning experiences in the areas of language, math, science, engineering, technology, art, music, physical education, Spanish, Sign Language, as well as emotional and social development. Children will enjoy a group setting as well as individual learning experience at our center for child care near Liberty Hill, TX.
At Hilltop Children’s Center, our belief is that children learn best through play and the use of their senses. Our focus is on using creative play as the primary tool for learning. The curriculum will enhance development in the areas of personal awareness, emotional, well-being, socialization, communications, cognition, and motor skills.