Our Center is designed to provide a safe, play-based environment with a developmentally appropriate curriculum and activities which allows each child to discover and explore according to their individual interest while learning.
KEY BENEFITS FOR YOU AND YOUR CHILD
- Texas Rising Star Provider (4 out of 4)
- Play-based learning
- Developmentally appropriate practices
- Social and emotional LEARNING/SKILLS
- S.T.E.M. educational activities
- Homework help with elementary students
- Grace, courtesy, and virtues are part of our daily curriculum
- Healthy meals and snacks planned by a dietitian
- All meals are prepared fresh on-site
- Peanut-free center
- No high-fructose corn syrup
- No preservative and synthetic food dyes
- Fresh fruits and/or vegetables with every meal
- 1% Organic milk served with breakfast & lunch
- Small classes, with a teacher to child ratio less than State minimum standard
As a family-oriented business, we know it is the little things that make the difference in the daycare center you choose. We understand that children need support and individualized attention in order to develop trust and confidence as they grow. Our goal is to provide a fun, nurturing, and educational environment with a focus on play, social development, and academic readiness.
The Center maintains clear policies and procedures and actively encourages both open communication and parent involvement.
You can check out the virtual tour of our Center on Google View.